בין אם אתם במוד גורו ובא לכם לעורר השראה אצל העוקבים שלכם, או שסתם בא לכם משפט מגניב לתמונה מיום ספא, הרשימה הזו בשבילכם! ריכזנו מעל 100 משפטים שיתאימו לכל יום כיף עם חברות או תמונה עם מלפפונים על העיניים.
משפטים שנונים על רוגע
1. “Feeling as cool as my iced coffee.”
2. “When I’m wearing a crewneck sweatshirt, there’s not a worry in my world.”
3. “Casually channeling my inner couch potato.”
4. “Time spent getting a massage is never wasted.”
5. “Until further notice, assume I’m out of the office.”
6. “I’ve been feeling a lot better since I broke up with stress.”
7. “The only thing you should chase on a Saturday is the next episode.”
8. “Peace, love, and laying on the couch.”
9. “Sorry, I couldn’t see you through the cucumbers on my eyes.”
10. “Fact: There’s nothing that can’t be cured by a facial, your best friends, and lots of coconut oil.”
11. “Thinking only pillow thoughts.”
12. “When life gets messy, turn it into a mud mask.”
13. “You can always find me hanging in a bubble bath.”
14. “Girl, you are getting there.”
15. “Trying to chill out, but this is new for me.”
16. “Has anyone seen my chill? I must have left it somewhere.”
17. “Messy buns and ordering pizza with my best friends.”
18. “This must be the art of doing nothing at all.”
19. “Note to self: Doing nothing is sort of fun. Let’s do it again, sometime.”
20. “Just trying to find some peace and quiet in this busy city with all the bright lights.”
21. “When in doubt, zen it out.”
22. “My brain has been running at a mile a minute, and I don’t even like cardio.”
23. Nothing is under control, so just relax.
משפטים יפים לאינסטגרם על לקחת זמן לעצמך ודאגה עצמית
1. “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” – Ana Monnar
2. “Rest and your energy will be restored.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
3. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hals
4. “Let’s slow down for a second, and see where we go.”
5. “Keep calm and make a self-care plan.”
6. “Self-care and chill.”
7. “Do more of what makes you happy.”
8. “You gotta nourish to flourish.”
9. “If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.”
10. “I am enough. What I do is enough. And what I have is enough.”
11. “Self-care is not self-indulgence. Self-care is self-respect.”
12. “Let your weekend be filled with love, laughing, and lots of relaxing.”
13. “Pace yourself. Life is a marathon, and you’re sprinting through it, without any water breaks.”
14. “It’s OK to take a break every once in a while. That’s the only way you can prepare for the next adventure.”
15. “Hang loose and love freely.”
16. “Don’t ever forget that you’re a human being.”
17. “Perfectly content with where I’m at right now.”
18. Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness yet
19. become something beautiful.
20. Love yourself.
21. Self-care isn’t selfish.
22. And so, she decided to start living the life she’d imagined.
23. You are worth whatever amount of time you need.
24. Be kind to your mind.
25. Nothing in nature blooms all year. Be patient with yourself.
26. Relax, refresh, recharge.
27. Sometimes you just need to relax and enjoy your own company.
28. Relax, chill out, and unwind.
29. Just breathe.
30. Take a deep breath and just enjoy your life.
31. Find joy in the small things.
32. I just need some time in a beautiful place to clear my mind.
33. Relaxing: living, loving, and enjoying life!
34. Enjoy life, eat well, and laugh often.
35. Sometimes you need to just slow down, remain calm, breathe, and simply let life happen.
36. Don’t stress, do your best, and forget the rest.
37. Take time for yourself.
38. Note to self: relax.
משפטים חכמים על אהבה עצמית
1. Fall in love with caring for yourself. Mind, body, and spirit.
2. if you wouldn’t say it to a friend, don’t say it to yourself.
3. Self-care is a divine responsibility.
4. Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body.
5. Be kinder to yourself and then let your kindness flood the world.
6. Pamper yourself into alignment with who you really are and then face your day. – Abraham
7. The relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
8. “It’s possible to be strong and exhausted all at the same time.”
9. Feelings are just visitors. Let them come and go.
10. Everything you need, your courage, your strength, compassion, and love, is already within you.
11. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
12. If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
13. Sometimes you just need to slow down, stay calm, and just let things come to you.
14. Don’t try to rush things that need time to grow.
15. Healing is not linear.
16. Self-care means giving yourself permission to pause.
17. Self-care is a priority and a necessity, not a luxury, in the work that we do.
18. You have enough. You do enough. You are enough. Relax.
19. When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace.
20. “Be patient. Relax and trust. Let go. Then, let go some more.” -Melody Beattie
ציטוטים מעוררי השראה על רוגע, פסק זמן ואהבה עצמית
“The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” – Jim Goodwin
“Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and proportion is more readily seen.” – Leonardo da Vinci
“The mind should be allowed some relaxation, that it may return to its work all the better for the rest.” – Seneca
“Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one’s being.” – Donald Curtis
“Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” -William S. Burroughs
“Learn to relax. Your body is precious, as it houses your mind and spirit. Inner peace begins with a relaxed body.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Put duties aside at least an hour before bed and perform soothing, quiet activities that will help you relax.” – Dianne Hales
“No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for at least five minutes every hour, you’d be more productive.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
“During [these] periods of relaxation after concentrated intellectual activity, the intuitive mind seems to take over and can produce the sudden clarifying insights which give so much joy and delight.” – Fritjof Capra
“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb
“It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal.” – Stirling Moss
“Taking time out each day to relax and renew is essential to living well.” – Judith Hanson Lasater
“When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing – just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park?” – Ralph Marston
“To help have less stress, take time to relax.” – Catherine Pulsifer
“Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.” – Ovid
“It is requisite for the relaxation of the mind that we make use, from time to time, of playful deeds and jokes.” – St. Thomas Aquinas
“He enjoys true leisure who has time to improve his soul’s estate.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Sometimes it’s important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it’s essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down the rainbow.” – Douglas Pagels
“Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another.” – Anatole France
“How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward.” – Spanish Proverb
“If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing it.” – Herodotus
“It’s a good idea always to do something relaxing prior to making an important decision in your life.” – Paulo Coelho
“If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax.” – Christian Louboutin
“If you want to relax, watch the clouds pass by if you’re laying on the grass, or sit in front of the creek; just doing nothing and having those still moments is what really rejuvenates the body.” – Miranda Kerr
“Relax and refuse to let worry and stress rule your life. There is always a solution to every problem. Things will work out for you when you take time to relax, refresh, restore and recharge your soul.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
“Take the next 24 hours and just relax with the knowing that everything is okay. Let go of the stress and worry for one day and see what happens.” – Mike Basevic
“The ability to relax and be mindfully present in the moment comes naturally when we are grateful.” – Louise Hay
“What is the answer to this fatigue? Relax! Relax! Relax! Learn to relax while you are doing your work!” – Dale Carnegie
“I relax my body completely, relax my mind completely, and then imagine myself at a level where anything can happen.” – Richard Bach